Coda File System

Re: what about adding such cfs subcommand?

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:18:39 -0500
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 09:52:07AM +0100, u+codalist-p4pg_at_chalmers.se wrote:
> As I needed the functionality, I wrote a small script around "cfs fr"
> and then thought that it might be useful for someone else.

Well, really cfs forcereintegrate should just reintegrate everything
unless there is a conflict/disconnection or other reason that prevents
us from making further progress.

I've had no problem with cfs fr pushing everything back, although it
used to be that partial reintegration would break us out of the loop
too early. But the most recent release should definitely have that
fixed.