Coda File System

Re: Reporting with ms reporting services

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:28:45 -0400
On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 01:48:58AM -0700, wim001 wrote:
> At our company Coda is linked to business objects (an old version)
> using some of the BO-reports. Currently we are planning to convert our
> BO-reports to MS-reporting services. My question is if it is possible
> to run ms-reports from Coda (just as we did with the BO-reports)?

I have no idea what you are talking about, but it sounds like you've
watched the movie "Office Space" too often (TPS reports). This mailing
list is for discussions around the Coda Distributed File System.

I think you must be looking for some financial services related
software company, I think there is one listed on the wikipedia page
under 'Other - Coda (company)', http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coda