Coda File System

Re: cfs mkmount

From: Pierre LEBRECH <pierre.lebrech_at_laposte.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:48:48 +0200
some explanations :

the command works well. I get no error. But ...

... the mountpoint is created successfully on node2 if I run the "cfs
mkmount" command on node1,
or the mount point is created successfully on node1 if I run the command
on node2.

On the node on which I launched the command, I have this ls output :

But I have a good moutpoint on the other node (created a few seconds
later the command has been typed in) :

drwxr-xr-x 1 root nogroup 2048 2007-09-10 18:58 folder1

Any ideas would be appreciated...