Coda File System

Re: CVS Update: coda

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:58:13 -0400
On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 12:36:08PM -0400, docelic wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 04:18:29PM +0000, Jan Harkes wrote:

> Thanks Jan , Rune and others who worked on this nice
> set of commits.
>
> ++ doc

No problem, I actually thought I had pushed a lot of these changes to
cvs before.

I'm still trying to track down a couple of fairly annoying problems
which most likely have always been present but they are just more
visible (or unavoidable) now that the only write path is through
reintegration.

btw. I really appreciate all the work you have put into the wiki it is
considerably more readable and usable.