Coda File System

Re: Coda- server replication

From: prashant <prashant_at_bluebarracuda.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:33:20 +0100
Hi Jan,

Many thanks for the cool explanation dude.
All confusion is cleared now.

One some question though:

1. If I assess the coda volume using a coda client and update a file.
    The file should be updated throughout to all server. Right??

2. If I install coda client on each coda server, I will be able to
access the files on individual server. Right?? (Consider node1 and node2
having both coda server and client)

3. Then if i do an update on client at node1 it will propagate to
node2.. right??

4. What happens if on both servers - the same file is updated.. how coda
knows from where is the latest file?? Does it know where is the latest
file and propagate it.

Many thanks again..

PS: My exams are in November.. I am from university of london.. have to
do a project on Distributed Systems

Prashant