Coda File System

Re: Venus crashes upon `ls /coda'

From: Paulo Andre <prla_at_netcabo.pt>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:48:02 +0000
 From running venus in conjunction with 'codacon', I've been able to
learn that the problem seems to be lying on the fact that venus is
trying to contact an host that doesn't exist anymore. This is
suspicious, because it seems to be a residue from a previous
installation. However, I've wiped everything I could think of in the
client and start with a clean slate but still it tries to connect to
that old address. Where can this be hidden?

Cheers,

P.