Coda File System

Re: Please Help...

From: Adam Wolbach <awolbach_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:30:37 -0400
Hi Peter,

The official Coda documentation, including the Coda HowTo, has been out
of date for several years. A Coda wiki has been established at
http://coda.wikidev.net/Main_Page which contains many updates to
incorrect portions of the manual, so you might find some help there.
Also, the Readme is a more reliable source for installation instructions.

Could you reply with the errors? I'll try a Suse 10 install over here if
necessary.

Adam