Coda File System

Re: Version Skew with kernel

From: Patrick Walsh <pwalsh_at_esoft.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 12:12:33 -0600
	OK, although in the last several kernel versions I've had installed
there have been two coda modules -- one in unsupported that is included
in the redhat kernel and one that we install in the regular tree -- with
this latest update modprobe decided that the unsupported coda module was
the one it wanted to load.  So I'm resorting to insmod to load the
proper module and 6.0.12 (which I have once again installed) seems to be
working fine.

	Sorry for the false alarm.

--
Patrick Walsh