Coda File System

latest sources fail on NetBSD 2.99.15

From: Greg Troxel <gdt_at_ir.bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:46:36 -0400
Two problems:

  vice/srv.cc fails to compile because it uses struct sigcontext,
  which NetBSD no longer defines.  Use ucontext instead is the vibe I
  get from googling.  This isn't a BSD44 feature so shouldn't be
  ifdefed on that, but perhaps on HAVE_SIGCONTEXT, but I think
  ucontext is the way to go.  quagga has code to do backtraces and it
  does something useful on NetBSD and may be useful for reference.

  venus segvs on startup (venus -init after removing rvm).
  This is in lwp_DispatchProcess, with RecovDaemon, line 789.  This is
  checking for a stack guardword (right hand side of second test is 0,
  so failing.  I don't get why it is segfaulting though.

I am trying again with release 1.13 of lwp.  Has anyone tested this on
NetBSD/