Coda File System

Re: Problem while compinling coda 6.0.10

From: Ivan Popov <pin_at_medic.chalmers.se>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 17:31:26 +0200
On Sat, May 28, 2005 at 11:08:01AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
>   I'm pretty sure that the --with-lwp-includes option and friends are
>   exactly what I need.
>
> You'll also need to get libtool to link against the .la from the
> source tree, and then repoint them on install, I think, to fully get
> what you want.

Ahh of course, I am safe while mixing arbitrary libraries
only since I am using a modified version of libtool which does not
try to do a lot of (wrong!) magic behind my back...
(if you look at the "NOTES" for the libraries you'll see)

That's one of the things Konvalo solves in a consistent way.

Regards,
--
Ivan