Coda File System

A not-very-well-behaved client, firewall/nat?

From: Ivan Popov <pin_at_konvalo.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:31:45 -0500
Hello,

I will avoid such postings in the future, but it may be of interest for all.

Is it somebody on this list who takes care of a Coda client
with an address 67.96.135.x ?

It connects to /coda/konvalo.org approximately once every three to five minutes,
and I guess it is a firewall forgetting about the connection or something
like that.

The servers (thanks to Jan's fixes) do not leak too much resources
because of that, but it is undesirable for the client in the firt hand,
I think.

Have you got anything like "serverprobe=xxx" in your venus.conf?

Regards,
--
Ivan