Coda File System

Re: Coda Nightmare "or" How coda doesn't like me...

From: Jiri Navratil <jiri_at_navratil.cz>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:01:42 +0100
Hi Jan,

Your both emails were very helpfull for my coda learning and I
appreciate how much time you spend with elaborating this including
the third party referenced SW.

Maybe my comment can help a little. I had not found any thing related
to the point, that the problems occurent only after movement to replicated
solution.

Jiri