Coda File System

Re: Coda web page alterations?

From: Jerry Amundson <jerry_at_pbs.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:53:10 -0500
On Friday 22 October 2004 10:59 am, Nicholas Haggin wrote:
>  I notice that the Coda front page is still the same Coda front page
> we've come to know and love...and as such does not carry any kind of
> news or notice about the new release. Have we ever thought of
> reworking the website? (I'd offer to do it myself but my web
> development skills are not up to snuff, at least in my estimation.)

Being a newcomer here, this thought crossed my mind also. I find it a
bit of a chore to track down the info I need just to get a Coda
environment running.

I can offer some help, too. As an example site, one could look at
http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/ - I reference it now and then, and
have always thought it was nicely done.

jerry