Coda File System

Coda/Kerberos Setup

From: <jorge-lists-coda_at_magma.com.ni>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:11:43 -0600
Hello!

I am trying to set up a coda cell.  From reading the mailing list
archives a while ago I remember the recomendation to use Kerberos for
authentication, however I have not been able to find installation
instructions.

Until now, I have been able to set up Kerberos5 on client and server,
I have recompiled the debian packages with --with-crypto and installed
them.  And when I do a "clog jorge" (the initially created
administrative user) I get a Kerberos ticket for the user, and two
server tickets.  However, the authentication fails.

Well, my first question is: Does there exist some Information where I
can look up how to setup Kerberos5&Coda from scratch?

The second question: When using Kerberos5 authentication, what is the
procedure to add users to coda and have them authenticate via Kerberos?

Regards and many thanks,