Coda File System

Re: Coda 6.0.6: Invalid login (RPC2_NOBINDING (F))

From: redirecting decoy <redirectingdecoy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:05:43 -0700 (PDT)
Nope, no luck.

Get the same error message, Having no luck from either
server or client machine. where are the ClientUpdate
and ServerUpdate log files ?   Maybe I have a stale
configuration file somewhere.  What file/programs
could I delete and rerun ?

SrvLog:

08:59:20 ServerLWP 5 just did a
rvmlib_set_thread_data()

08:59:20 ResLWP-0 just did a rvmlib_set_thread_data()

08:59:20 ResLWP-1 just did a rvmlib_set_thread_data()

08:59:20 VolUtilLWP 0 just did a
rvmlib_set_thread_data()

08:59:20 VolUtilLWP 1 just did a
rvmlib_set_thread_data()

08:59:20 Starting SmonDaemon timer
08:59:20 File Server started Wed Sep 15 08:59:20 2004

09:12:43 New Data Base received
09:14:15 New Data Base received
09:50:56 New Data Base received
09:59:20 SmonDaemon timer expired