Coda File System

Re: documentation for Coda 6.0.3?

From: Jiri Navratil <jiri_at_navratil.cz>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 08:27:23 +0200
Hi,

Thank you for the answer. I founded, that I can not change my password,
so I need firstly solve this and then I will again try to mount
something from coda server /clog and ctokens work fine, but cpasswd not/

Thank you for your help. I will write more soon.

Jiri
--
Jiri Navratil, http://www.navratil.cz, +420 777 224 245