Coda File System

Re: coda endian problems??

From: Troy Benjegerdes <hozer_at_hozed.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:32:27 -0500
On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 04:33:53PM -0400, Jan Harkes wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 11:28:52AM -0500, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
> > I suspended the tar and did
> >
> > hozer_at_maxine testrep$ cfs wbstart .
>
> You probably wanted to do 'cfs wd . ' (cfs writedisconnect). The
> writeback permit stuff never worked right.

Should we just remove it from the output of 'cfs help' ?

I have a bunch of other little nits I keep noticeing about things that
don't spit out usefull help/useage messages ;)

(venus and codasrv come to mind)

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer_at_hozed.org

Somone asked my why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz