Coda File System

Re: delivering mail to coda in maildir format

From: Steve Simitzis <steve_at_saturn5.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:40:16 -0700
On 07/12/04, Troy Benjegerdes <hozer_at_hozed.org> wrote:

> Would it be possible to write a script that ran on a mail server to
> automatically clean up these type of conflicts? Or would it be better to
> just "do the right thing" in Coda?

indeed, it would be nice if coda were able to clean up its own
conflicts (assuming the conflicts are directory conflicts, such as
renames, unlinks, mkdirs, or creating new files, etc). conflicts are
the only thing stopping me from running server replication in our
production environment.

--

steve simitzis : /sim' - i - jees/
          pala : saturn5 productions