Coda File System

Re: Linux problem fixed; now for Windows....

From: Juan Carlos Schroeder <jcsc_at_adinet.com.uy>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:53:05 -0300
I'm also interested in this.
The last pre-compiled version for Windows NT/2000/XP client was released in
2002. Does this mean that there has not been any improvenent/corrections for
Windows?
Does anyone have a newer precompiled version?

If anyone has also a newer version for Windows 98 I would really appreciate
it.

Thanks,
Juan Carlos