Coda File System

Re: Making large coda volumes

From: Steve Simitzis <steve_at_saturn5.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:00:41 -0700
if it helps at all, i created a 1GB metadata partition to support a
25GB data partition. but i'm only using 215MB of metadata, which will
allow me to support roughly 90-100GB of actual data. the 4% rule seems
to be more of a "be on the safe side" rule.

my data consists of files averaging around 60-70kB, so ymmv.

--

steve simitzis : /sim' - i - jees/
          pala : saturn5 productions