Coda File System

rpc2 building

From: Greg Troxel <gdt_at_ir.bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:58:30 -0500
The INSTALL in rpc2 lists old auto* versions.

I had to use gmake (NetBSD's make failed; there must be a gmakism
somewhere).  So INSTALL should note that gmake is required, too.

I successfully built with the following versions:

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

automake (GNU automake) 1.8
Written by Tom Tromey <tromey_at_redhat.com>.

ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.5.2 (1.1220.2.60 2004/01/25 12:25:08)

GNU Make 3.80
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.