Coda File System

Re: Coda on OS X

From: Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen_at_xemacs.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:15:46 +0900

    Chris> I wanted to informally poll this group in an attempt to
    Chris> gauge the amount of interest in Coda on OS X

Yes, please!  It's really the only thing I miss from Linux as a
workstation.

    Chris> and perhaps better understand what potential "resources"
    Chris> are available

Unfortunately, I'm not a kernel hacker, and don't know any off hand---
the kernel/venus interface seems to be the main component missing at
the moment.  I'd be willing to volunteer some effort, especially
toward doc improvements and maybe providing GUI for utility programs
(I'm not experienced in Mac or Coda programming, so I can't say I'd be
much help in the core development).