Coda File System

Re: Segmentation fault while writing to coda file system

From: Steffen Neumann <sneumann_at_TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
Date: 19 Aug 2003 09:47:00 +0200
Mahesh <mahesh_at_netyantra.com> writes:

> Hi everybody,
>  I installed Coda server(SCM) and coda client in single machin
> All the installation went fine and even codaserv and venus were
> up without any problem.
>
>  I tried writing a file in coda file system and i am getting segmenation
> fault and i am using Linux 7.2 machin.

Jan will need some more info on your setup,
esp. Version numbers.

Is linux 7.2 a Red Hat box ? Stock kernel (version ?), or custom compile ?
Which Coda Version are you using on client/server ?
Did you compile the code yourself, or used precompiled binaries ?
If self compiled, which compiler ?

The end of your venus.log file might also help.

Yours,
Steffen