Coda File System

Re: create volume returns 103

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 10:23:20 -0400
On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 03:04:18PM +0100, lou wrote:
> I'm having a problems with my coda server. It's a linux box,
> with 500M RVM data and 30M log partition.
> when i issue
> createvol_rep ROOTVOLUME E0000100 /volumes/vicepa
> 14:03:10 VGetPartition Couldn't find partition 0
> 14:03:10 VCreateVolume: Cannot find partition 0. Bailing out.

It looks like the server has a problem finding the /volumes/vicepa
partition. Was /vice/db/vicetab changed since the server was started? If
so you probably need to restart the server.

Are there any messages around the top of SrvLog indicating that the
server actually could or could not find the partitions specified in the
vicetab file?