Coda File System

Re: Further adventures in NetBSD kernel coda support

From: Ivan Popov <pin_at_math.chalmers.se>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:31:56 +0100 (MET)
Hello Greg,

you did a good work!

> This is hard to follow if you don't grok vfs locking rules, but FYI
> for those that do.  (I'm only newly almost in that camp...)

I do not really belong there, but I am glad there is progress on *BSD,
partly as we have FreeBSD machines that might become casual Coda clients.

A friend of mine is a Mac fan and he is looking forward to testing Coda on
Mac OS X. I hope as soon as at least one BSD platform will be ok, it will
be not too hard to port to Mac OS X, even without lots of prior knowledge.
Any *BSD/OS X expert out there to confirm or dismiss my hopes?

Cheers,
--
Ivan