Coda File System

Re: RVM_EINTERNAL, testing

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:41:04 -0500
On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 06:28:47PM +0100, Daniele Palumbo wrote:
> At 18.25 18/03/2003 +0100, Daniele Palumbo wrote:
> >from now i am starting to think to a "bugfix" of xp sp1 & 2000 sp3
>
> sorry i was forgettin' the xp without sp1.
> maybe is only my mind broken... and the client is working perfectly...

Ehh, you mean you managed to narrow down the RVM_EINTERNAL bug to
something like the following?

    Windows 2000 sp3	- broken
    Windows XP		- broken
    Windows XP sp1	- works

If that is the case, that would be incredibly exiting news (for me at
least). Until now we couldn't reproduce the EINTERNAL problem, and the
reports we did receive made it look like it depended on the phase of the
moon and how many rubber chickens were hanging in the office.