Coda File System

*****SPAM***** Newbie Question - hoarding files

From: <paul.rogers_at_mowlem.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:10:38 +0000
SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (3.10 hits, 2 required)
SPAM: NO_REAL_NAME       (1.3 points)  From: does not include a real name
SPAM: EXCUSE_16          (0.1 points)  BODY: I wonder how many emails they sent in error...
SPAM: DEAR_SOMEBODY      (0.1 points)  BODY: Contains 'Dear Somebody'
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_05_08  (1.6 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 05 to 08 (medium)
SPAM:                    [score: 5]
SPAM: SUPERLONG_LINE     (0.0 points)  BODY: Contains a line >=199 characters long
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

Dear All

I have a couple of questions relating to hoarding files.

1.  Having created a hoard file using one of the techniques in the manual, where is this hoard file actually situated, in order to make it work?  Is this configured somewhere?

2.  Once hoarding begins, where do the hoarded files reside?  I\'d like to mount a drive to give me enough room to store all the hoarded files on the server.  What should be the mount point for the drive?  Is it the coda root on the clients?  If so how is this handled when the server is a available ie is mounted on the coda root?  If not how does the mapping occur when the server becomes unavailable?

Many thanks

Paul

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
notify the sender and do not store, copy or disclose the content
to any other person.

It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that opening this
message and/or any of its attachments will not adversely affect
its systems. No responsibility is accepted by the Company.