Coda File System

Re: Two questions: usability on large network and K5

From: Fernando Schapachnik <fernando_at_mecon.gov.ar>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:37:27 -0300
Hi Ivan,

	Thanks for you answers. Let me refrase my original question: are there case
studies/success stories of large organizations using CODA? This is for the boss :)

	I'd like to be confident that it won't crash and data corruption won't happen. My
impression is that it's still not that mature. Am I right?

	Thanks again!

Fernando.

> > a) Is it usable in a 3500 workstation network?

[...]