Coda File System

Re: Will anyone please try to solve our problem before we shift using other file system.This will be an great help.....

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:29:46 -0400
On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 12:47:23PM -0700, yogesh kithani wrote:
> ???(1) I get the following error on the client when I try to connect it through "clog" command :
>           # kclog -host mars.telegenisys.com -coda admin
>             username: admin
>             Password: changeme
>             Invalid login (RPC2_NOTAUTHENTICATED (F)).
>           #

Our authentication database doesn't contain/deal with any kerberos
passwords.

kclog simply runs 'kinit' with the specified username and obtains
kerberos credentials. It then passes these credentials to kauth on the
server that validates it with the kerberos servers.

My guess is that there is possibly no kerberos identity for admin, and
definitely no kerberos password 'changeme'.