Coda File System

Re: CHILD: mount system call failed

From: R. Church <rc_at_ghostbitch.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:06:19 -0700
This looks like useful information. This is what I have in my syslog
on the client that fails to mount /coda:

coda_read_super: device index: 0
coda_read_super: rootfid is (0x7f000001,0x1,0x1)
Failure of coda_cnode_make for root: error -110

I found this message in the archive:

http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu/maillists/codalist/codalist-1999/1212.html

... but I _know_ there's a root volume because I can mount it on my
laptop and on the server.

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 11:25:41AM -0700, R. Church quipped: