Coda File System

Re: kernel oops

From: Florian Schaefer <listbox_at_netego.de>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:11:51 +0200
Hi Jan,

On Sun, 19 May 2002 17:49:38 -0400, Jan Harkes said:

[...]
> I'll attach the full diff from 2.4.19-pre8 to what I have right now.
[...]

Thanks for answering that fast and attaching the patch, but (there's
always a but, isn't it?) I can't apply it.

Both the 2.4.18 and the 2.4.19-pre8 give me errors about previously
applied patches and as far as I can tell, patch seems to be right. All
the changes are already there.

Furthermore, you patched two files that aren't in my kernel tree at all:
coda_fs_i.h and coda_psdev.h

Can you tell me what to do? Perhaps it would just be easier just to mail
me a tarball of your fs/coda tree?

Ciao
Florian