Coda File System

large volume

From: Yonatan Berkowitz <yonatanberkowitz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:13:10 -0700 (PDT)
I have a huge email datastore that I would like to
replicate with coda.  I would like some advice on the
best way to do this... I have about 2 Terabytes of
data that I would like to keep replicated between
offices in different cities.... Now the 2 terabytes
doesnt have to be all on one machine... I know there
is some limit on the size of a volume for a coda
server.  The idea is that in each city, I could have
coda clients mountting the volume(s) from the
datastors and in turn they would run pop servers to
service the email clients... according to the examples
in the documentation the largest volumes used are 3.3
gb... if I use such small volumes its going to take a
huge number of servers... Can someone advise on what
to do?

Thanks
Yonatan