Coda File System

invoking filcon functionality from a C program

From: Ryan M. Lefever <lefever_at_crhc.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 02:59:02 -0600 (CST)
Hi,

I was wondering where I can find more documentation on the filcon rpc2
filtering tool.  Specifically, I would like to be able to perform several
of the filcon commands from within a C program, and I do not want to
invoke it externally using something like a fork and exec.  Instead, I
would like to make the C calls from within my program.  Any help,
especially sample code or pointers into the filcon code would be of great
help.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan M. Lefever

  [lefever_at_uiuc.edu]
  [217.333.7231]
  [http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~lefever]

  Graduate Research Assistant
  Center for Reliable and High-Performance Computing -- PERFORM