Coda File System

Re: filcon on client

From: Ryan M. Lefever <lefever_at_crhc.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:10:19 -0600 (CST)
I'm pretty sure that masquerading is not turned on.  If I do a "netstat
-all -e | grep venus" on corvette while venus is running, nothing shows
up.  However, if I do it on another machine with venus running I get

Proto	Recv-Q	Send-Q	Local Address	Foreign Address	State User Inode
udp	0	0	*:venus-se	*:*	root	5594
udp	0	0	*:venus		*:*	root	5593

Do you have any idea why the ports aren't binding for venus on corvette or
a way for me to figure out why?

Thanks,
Ryan