Coda File System

coda with itanium IA64

From: Zachary Denison <zacharydenison_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:05:11 -0700 (PDT)
Does coda work on 64 bit linux? such as redhat's ia64?

if yes, and I can theoretically get a linux server
loaded with enough ram such as 10GB - 20GB which
should not be a problem with 64bit addressing, so that
I could then make a large RVM data partition, would I
then be able to mirror the correspondingly size
volume, in this case 200GB - 400GB ? (taking the rvm
as 5% of the datastore) ?

Thank you very much.

I really like coda, its by far the best filesystem I
have ever seen, I am desperately trying to find a way
I can use it for my needs.