Coda File System

Error messages

From: mandal <mandal_at_everbit.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:15:26 +0200
Hi
       I have installed coda in Redhat 7.1 running on 2.4.4 kernel.
Everything went fine and i started necessary programs and when i checked the
log files i got following error messages.

In SrvErr file

 Date: Thu 08/30/2001

14:41:16 Error in init of partition database:/vicepa: no resource database.
Assertion failed: 0, file
"/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/coda-5.3.15/coda-src/partition/ftreeifs.c", line 215
EXITING! Bye!

I have created /vicepa on hdb and mounted it. There is no file called
ftreeifs.c in the above directory.When i tried to use the command
createvol_rep coda.root E0000100 /vicepa i get the following error message

cat: /tmp/vollist.1974: No such file or directory
Found no partitions for server database.

can anybody tell me what these error message means.

Thanks in advance

Arunav mandal