Coda File System

Adding Coda Servers to Replication Group

From: Jacob S. Barrett <jsbarrett_at_acm.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 16:42:11 -0700
Is it possible to add servers to a replication group after the volumes
in that group have been created.  I can't find infomation on how to add
replicated volumes to new servers.  I have Coda running on one server
right now, but I am trying to introduce a new machine into the group.  I
wan't it to replicate the root volume as well as a few others.  I have
added it to the correct volume replication groups.  Now I need to know
how to get the replication to take place.  Is this possible or do I have
to delete and recreate the volumes to do it?

--
Jacob S. Barrett
jsbarrett_at_acm.org