Coda File System

Re: "Device busy" when unmounting /coda on Linux

From: Ed Kuo <edkcc_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for your answer, Brett and Shafeeq.
The venus crashed after I did a cp in the replicated
volume which has been setlogparms seperately on both
replica, and vutil -shutdown couldn't shut venus down.
Finally, I kill it. I'm using Linux 7.0, Coda 5.3.14.
I just thought that there might be a way to force the
resource being released even when venus has been
abnormally shutted down.

Ed