Coda File System

RE: /coda dir is blank, no data showing on Linux client

From: GiantWEB <matty_at_mail1.giantweb.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:19:35 -0400
thanks again..

got it working.. but I noticed that my second client does not see changes I
made with client 1

In other words, I made a dir under /coda and filled it with files.. saw that
it took it and then created another client.
Then client 2 saw all data fine.. then I deleted most of the dir's on client
1 coda file but client 2 still sees files..

I thought it updates on the fly?

Thanks in advance,
MJW