Coda File System

RE: 5.3.14 compile problem

From: Ryan M. Lefever <lefever_at_crhc.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:00:20 -0500 (CDT)
I orinally tried running Coda on Redhat 7.0 and ran into several
problems.  So, I switched to Redhat 6.2 and have had much fewer
problems.  From my experiences, Redhat 6.2 will work a lot better.

Ryan M. Lefever

  [lefever_at_uiuc.edu]
  [217.244.8887]
  [http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~lefever]

  Graduate Research Assistant
  Center for Reliable and High-Performance Computing -- PERFORM