Coda File System

Re: Fifos

From: Todd Cohen <cohentl_at_clarkson.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:58:15 -0400 (EDT)
Hmm, I run LICQ on AFS and all I get is an error saying "xxx is not a
fifo" and it continues to work fine...

-Todd

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, David Pettersson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to run Licq, but fifo's don't seem to be working properly.
> Will there, or is there ongoing work on these (same semantics as for NFS
> would be just fine).
>
> Sincerely,
> --
> David Pettersson <dave_at_se.linux.org>
> GnuPG public key available
>
> ()  Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML
> /\  e-mail and proprietary attachments.

ICMP: The protocol that goes PING!    I like angles, but only to a degree.
cthread. cthread_fork(). Fork, thread, fork!             Black holes suck.
http://wckn.clarkson.edu/~cohentl/          Real_men_don't_need_spacebars.