Coda File System

Coda and FHS

From: Ha Duong Minh <minh.ha.duong_at_cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:13:07 -0500
Dear Codalisters,

  While I understand there are many advantages to have files under /coda,
I have not found in the doc how to make this consistent with the File
Hierarchy Standard. It seems that one has to use lots of links, for example
to map /usr/share and /home to some point under the /coda. Is this so
obvious that there is no need to say it in the docs ? Or am I completely
missing the point ? How do you do at your site ?

Minh.
--

Center for Integrated Study of Human Dimensions of Global Change
Department of Engineering and Public Policy.

tel +1 412 268 4640
fax +1 412 268 3757
Minh.Ha.Duong_at_cmu.edu