Coda File System

Re: My experiences with Coda and why I went back to NFS

From: Brett Lymn <blymn_at_baesystems.com.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:17:05 +1030 (CST)
According to Petr Tuma:

>Now, did I pick Coda right, or am I trying to use it in a situation
>where something else (what ?) would be better ?

You may want to look at:

<http://www.utu.net/unison/unison.html>

which does allow two way synchronisation.

FWIW I am happy with my coda setup - I use it for disconnected
operation most of the time, hacking my code on the train.  CVS
committing my changes at work, when my server at home is up the
changes automatically get stored there so I am not dependent on a
laptop hard disk for my work.