Coda File System

Problem with weird filename not recognized by "repair" command

From: Dr. Douglas C. MacKenzie <doug_at_mail.woodlandnet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 12:23:07 -0500
I am trying to repair global/local conflicts in my coda volume
One of the file names is ".MIC: Fractal SBIR.summary" (a netscape mailbox file)
and when I type:

beginrepair .MIC:\ Fractal\ SBIR.summary

I get an error that it didn't find the file.
I've tried quotes and everything else.
Any ideas how to repair this file?  There really isn't any
problem with it.  If I do cfs beginrepair and then diff the
global and local files under the file, they match, so I don't
know what the problem is.

BTW, I was able to do :

cfs beginrepair .MIC:\ Fractal\ SBIR.summary

then copied by hand the local over the global file
and then typed cfs endrepair .MIC:\ Fractal\ SBIR.summary
but it didn't remove the problem.

Thanks,

	Doug
	doug_at_mobile-intelligence.com