Coda File System

Re: Coda directory read-only

From: Thomas Mangin <thomasm_at_legend.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:38:44 -0000
No I didn't have a token .. Thank you for the information
(I didn't realise it was necessary on the server itself.. shame on me)

How can I get a never ending token. I can only see cron but I am looking for
a better solution.
This server is going to serve mail ans store it in the coda directory to
insure redunduncy.

The master and server must always be able to write on the coda fs.
The two server are interconnected connected with dedicated ethernet cards.

Can I block the venus port on my "public interface" to avoid any remove
mount ?