Coda File System

Error message on boot

From: Vic Kass <ek_at_user.rose.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:13:06 -0500
I have just installed coda on two Redhat 6.1 systems. Both
are running the 2.2.14 kernel.  When both systems boot up,
the following message is displayed:

    kernel: coda_psdev_write: downcall, no SB!

I've checked numerous sources, including the coldalist archives,
and found no reference to the above message. The message
occurs as venus.init is starting. Both the 5.3.5-1 server and
client were installed. Another message that came up was:

    Kernel version ioctl failed (Inappropriate ioctl for device)!

Anyone have any ideas what the problems may be?

Thanks in advance.

Vic.