Coda File System

Re: Coda with kerberos 5

From: Dr A V Le Blanc <LeBlanc_at_mcc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:11:19 +0000
I wrote:
> Has anyone succeeded in using coda with Kerberos 5?  (I'm
> actually using heimdal-0.2n.)  I managed to get it to compile
> with some hacking, but I can't seem to authenticate using
> kclog, though kinit works perfectly well.  I should say I'm
> using lwp-1.2 and coda-5.3.4.  Coda mounts on the server
> and clients, but of course I can't create any files.

Thanks to Jan Harkes, who sent me a later version of krbsupport.c,
I now have coda-5.3.5 working with heimdal.  Thanks very much for
your help.  I've sent the patches I needed for krbsupport.c to
Jan; they're not much use here unless the new krbsupport.c gets
distributed.

     -- Owen
     LeBlanc_at_mcc.ac.uk