Coda File System

Re: liblwp?

From: Tom Tarka <tommy_at_mp3.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:58:02 -0800
Jiann-Ming Su wrote:

> Which package contains liblwp in RedHat Linux 6.1?  I tried rebuilding from the
> source RPM, but it complains that it can't find liblwp.  Sorry if this is
> a FAQ.  Thanks for any help.

you have to build lwp yourself.  You can get it from the same directory
as you get coda from:  ftp://ftp.coda.cs.cmu.edu/pub/coda/src/ (i think).

You can build an rpm of lwp by untarring the src, running configure,
copying the tarball to /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ and typing
rpm -ba pkgs/lwp.spec from the lwp src directory.  Or something.

It's all in the README or INSTALL file dist'd with the lwp source

    -t