Coda File System

RE: coda installation

From: David Graff <dgraff_at_broadvision.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:15:34 -0500
you'll want to be VERY careful until Phil finishes his solaris updates up
and the new release comes out.  Currently on my Ultra5 w/Solaris 2.6 & Coda
5.3.3 I get a kernel trap/panic when I try to use clog to log in.  I'm
waiting until after 5.3.4+

--
David J. Graff
BroadVision/Atlanta - ISG Consultant