Coda File System

CODA client in win98

From: Brice Ruth <brice_at_flashmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:54:08 -800
Greetings!

Just wonderin' if anyone else has had problems w/ the CODA client in win98?
 I am able to install and run all the programs just fine, but I get an error
message from Venus telling me that it can't get the root volume (the exact message
escapes me at the moment since I'm at work, not at home).  The CODA server is
started fine and I'm able to communicate properly with it from a Linux client
.. I checked out the file that tells Venus where to look for the server and
tried IPs, host names, different cache sizes, etc.  All to no avail.

Thank you,
Brice Ruth
"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should,
therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense."
-- E. W. Dijkstra (1982)